UP AND RUNNING!!!

Finally!!! My new website is up and running! I have been crazy busy with holiday photos these last 8 weeks so I have barely had enough time to sleep, let alone update sites and blogs! So I am super excited that I got it done! Please check it out, you may even see quite a few familiar faces :) Love those faces!
http://www.babyblues-photography.com
Thank you all for such an awesome holiday season and thank you Luke for not leaving me when the laundry piled so high you couldn't see the carpet, or when you had no clean dishes to eat off of, or when you realized that you hadn't had a home cooked meal in 6 weeks and thank you thank you for picking up the slack!! Oh and check my blog soon for an updated version of Baby Blues on Blogspot! (It is sort of under construction right now if you couldn't tell!!) But I WILL get it done! Promise :) Happy Holidays Everyone!! XOXO